I know this is a little late, as well as I know I have become very estranged with so many of my former friends on Tumblr, but I figured I would still post a few of my New Years Resolutions, to at least be able to return to and hold myself accountable for a few promises. I pledge:
- To read one book a week.
- To finish my second Master’s degree in August (Only 3 classes left!).
- To put on the most unforgettable 8th grade dance for my students.
- To complete my Reading Endorsement with my County.
- And when all of that is over, I want to begin planning my wedding with my best friends and my fiance.
- Personally, I would like to learn to be more patient, especially when I become overwhelmed. And I would like to learn how to leave my work at work and not take the stress of grading and planning home to consume my weekends.
So far I’ve already read two books and am working on my third! I’m pretty excited to get back to teaching tomorrow (weird, I know!), but I’ve actually missed my kids; and it doesn’t hurt that I have the next 9 weeks of lessons completely planned out! Woo!
I know I’m late, but does anyone care to share their resolutions/thoughts/goals/dreams?